WWW.AICRA.ORG is owned and presented by All India Council for Robotics & Automation ("Section 8, not for profit organization) which shall mean to include its affiliated, subsidiaries and associated companies and successors and assigns). These terms and conditions govern use of the website and are a binding contract between Company, the website owner and you, the user. By accessing, browsing and/or using the website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The services that are being provided by Company, offline and vide the website are subject to the conditions as mentioned herein.
- In no event we shall be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of information provided on the website or AICRA's representatives or our performance with the delay or inability to use the website or our services or related services, the provisions of or failure to provide services, or for any information, services and related services whether based on contract, tort, negligence strict liability, or otherwise, even if any of you have been advised of the possibility of damages.
- Before sharing (if applicable)any content on the website, please be sure you have the right to do so. We reserve the right to use, reproduce and modify all content submitted by you to the website, including but not limited to comments published by you on the website. We reserve to use our absolute discretion in exercising this right.
- All contents, links and listings provided within the website and related websites are provided for information purposes only. We make no warranties and are not liable for any actions or representations of any listed associates or companies within the website.
- You should always seek independent advice before acting on any information on the website or provided by AICRA's officials.
- Although we take great care in making sure that all information we provide is accurate but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any of your action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide. It is your sole responsibility to obtain all documents and verify information on your own.
- We are not liable for any of the content published on the Website. If you would like to alert us to content that you believe to be inappropriate, please immediately write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will deal with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
- All contents and code are copyright © 2014-2021, of Company. All Rights Reserved. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse any advertising of submitted information.
- We are not responsible for the transaction that takes place between the associates, members, partners, coordinators listed on the website. It is being reiterated that all the associates, members, partners, coordinators listed on the website are purely for information purposes and represent neither endorsement nor recommendation.
- You must not use the services and functionality provided on the AICRA in any manner that causes damage to the organization or is unlawful, harmful or fraudulent in any manner or for any competitive intelligence, reverse engineering or for copying of any of its content or functionality.
- You agree that you read all terms and conditions made available on website or provided by our representatives before buying any service, paying fees for any kind of association, licenses etc. as it's not refundable in any of the cases including full and part payment made by you in lieu of that. Any discrepancy raised within 2 days of the payment, might be entertained by AICRA's managing team on its sole discretion
- You agree to indemnify us against all costs, claims, liabilities, demands or expenses incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms by you.
- You shall not publish or cause to be published any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content. You confirm that you are the author of any content submitted to the website and agree to waive all your moral rights to be identified as the author and your copyright to such content.
- 18% GST is applicable on all the transactions that take place with regards to all service. In case of any changes to be made in your service, the information shall to be mailed to us by you for the changes to be brought.
- By submitting a request for information regarding any of our sponsors, you represent and warrant that all information submitted is true and non - misleading and does not violate any law or regulation. However AICRA reserves the right to deny service to any user at any time in its sole discretion.
- AICRA will have the right to change the Fee of any of the services at any given point of time, without notice.
- In the event of any dispute between the AICRA, and the Company under, in connection with or in relation to this contract invoice, the same will be adjudicated by the courts of competent jurisdiction to Delhi only, and exclusion of all other courts that may have jurisdiction in the matter.
Email/Newsletter Subscription and Membership obligations:
- In case you join our community or become associate or submit for a newsletter/ membership or opt to receive emails from the website, the details you enter on the registration form will be used by us to provide you with AICRA newsletters and/or special promotions and other information. If at any time you wish opt-out of receiving these e-mails, simply follow the unsubscribing instructions given at the bottom of the e-mail. By submitting details to the website, you agree to receive telephone calls and/or emails about AICRA services even if you are registered with us or anywhere in the Do Not Call List.
- You agree to provide your real name, last name and accurate and truthful personal information in your registration.
- You agree to keep your username and password safe from use by third parties and not to share your registration details with anyone else.
- You agree to indemnify AICRA against any unauthorized use of your username and password, howsoever caused. We reserve the right to modify the membership information you provide, as well as to delete, disable and/or restrict your account in our absolute discretion.
- Laws of India govern the Terms of the Website. Users hereby give irrevocable consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Delhi, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the website or its related services. Users agree to indemnify and hold the website and the company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of users own usage of or conduct on the website. AICRA reserves the right to disclose any personal information about the users or use of the website, including its contents, without the users prior permission, if the company has good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) to conform to legal recommendations or comply with legal process; (2) Protect and defend the rights or property of AICRA or its affiliated companies; (3) Enforce the terms or use; or (4) Act to protect the interests of its members or others. If any part of this contract is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, unenforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the contract (as and when amended) shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this contract constitutes the entire agreement between the user and AICRA with respect its services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and AICRA with respect to the use of its services.
- AICRA reserve the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Your privacy is very important to us. If you have further questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com